pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
Senior Corporate Officer (M/F)
- You will be involved in all aspects of the corporate secretarial administration of Luxembourgish companies (Soparfi’s and regulated and unregulated Investment Funds);
- You will be involved with the administrative support, company secretarial and corporate governance services for Luxembourg companies and perform all day-to-day duties linked to the general administration of the portfolio clients and ensure and coordinate tasks of other teams for such clients;
- You will take care of the organization/preparation of board and shareholders meetings, creation/update of shareholders’ registers, bank account openings;
- You will assist at incorporations up to the liquidations;
- You are the contact point for your clients and will coordinate with external parties (notaries, legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, banks);
- You will assist in client related projects and support the management in the implementation of new projects;
- You will review the work of the junior staff members.
- You have 4-6 years experience in working with Soparfi structures and experience with regulated Real Estate/Private Equity structures;
- You have a graduate in law with a relevant professional qualification or a minimum of 4-6 years experience on a similar position;
- You are familiar with the Luxembourg law on commercial companies and regulated and unregulated und structures, knowledge of the AIFM Directive will be an asset;
- You are fluent in German and English (French and any other language is an asset);
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office software;
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills;
- You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are a real team player.