pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
SENIOR CORPORATE OFFICER (M/F)
- You will be involved in all aspects of the corporate secretarial administration of Luxembourgish regulated and unregulated structures;
- You will be involved with the administrative support, company secretarial and corporate governance services and will perform all day-to-day duties linked to the general administration of your clients’ portfolio while ensuring proper coordination of tasks with other teams;
- You will assist from the incorporation to the liquidation of the entities (organize and prepare board and shareholders’ meetings, create and update shareholders’ registers, open bank accounts, review transaction documents, etc.);
- You will be the key contact for your clients and will communicate with external parties (notaries, legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, banks, AIFMs, CSSF, etc.);
- You will assist and support the management in client related projects;
- You will review the work of the junior staff members.
- You are graduated in law or equivalent and have 3-5 years of experience in working with regulated and unregulated Real Estate/Private Equity structures;
- You are familiar with Luxembourg corporate laws and regulations; knowledge of the CSSF regulations in particular of the AIFM Directive will be an asset;
- You are fluent in German and English (French or any other language are being considered an asset);
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office software;
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and are eager to learn;
- You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are a real team player.