pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
Senior Corporate Officer | Paralegal (M/F)
- You will be involved in all aspects of the corporate secretarial administration of Luxembourgish companies (Soparfi’s, regulated and unregulated Investment Funds);
- You will be involved with the administrative support, company secretarial and corporate governance services for Luxembourgish companies and will perform all day-to-day duties linked to the general administration of the clients’ portfolio while ensuring proper coordination of tasks with other teams;
- You will organize and prepare board and shareholders’ meetings, create and update shareholders’ registers, open bank accounts;
- You will assist from the incorporation to the liquidation of Luxembourgish companies;
- You are the key contact for your clients and will coordinate with external parties as the case may be (notaries, legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, banks);
- You will assist and support the management in client related projects;
- You will review the work of the junior staff members.
- You have 4-6 years of experience in working with Soparfi structures as well as regulated and unregulated Real Estate/Private Equity structures;
- You are graduated in law or equivalent and have 4-6 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are familiar with the Luxembourg law on commercial companies as well as regulated and unregulated structures; knowledge of the AIFM Directive will be an asset;
- You are fluent in English; French and/or German or any other language will be considered an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office software;
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and are eager to learn;
- You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are a real team player.