pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
- You will manage all aspects of the accounting and administration of Luxembourg Real Estate and Private Equity structures;
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting matters of your clients;
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual accounts or ad-hoc reports;
- You are the contact point for your clients and will coordinate with external parties (tax and legal advisor, AIFM, auditor, bank).
- You have a minimum of 4 years of similar experience in working with Real Estate/Private Equity structures;
- You are familiar with Luxembourg generally accepted accounting principles (including fund accounting and consolidation; knowledge in IFRS or US GAAP will be considered as an asset;
- You have a graduate/BAC+3 in accounting, finance or similar;
- You are fluent in French and English (knowledge of German will be considered as an asset);
- You have a good knowledge of excel and accounting software;
- You have strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- You are dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit.