pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
Private Equity & Real Estate Transfer Agent Officer (M/F)
- Process the investors account openings and verification in the TA system;
- Prepare calculations, capital calls and distributions notices;
- Manage relevant cash flows;
- Maintain the investor’s accounts in the system;
- Monitor and handle shareholders transactions and keep registers up to date;
- Prepare shareholders and capital account statements;
- Handle internal and external requests in a timely manner.
- Solid experience in a similar role;
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, French or German;
- Service orientation with excellent telephone communication skills;
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate products.