pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
Private Equity & Real Estate Transfer Agent Officer (M/F)
- Organise the receipt of all investor’s AML/KYC documentation;
- Chase and follow up with investors on all missing or invalid documentation received;
- Coordinate and follow up the validated documentation with the Compliance Team for final approval;
- Process the account openings and verification in the TA system;
- Maintain the investor’s accounts in the system;
- Prepare capital calls and distributions notices;
- Monitor and handle shareholders transactions and keep registers up to date;
- Handle internal and external requests in a timely manner.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, French or German;
- Service orientation with excellent telephone communication skills;
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate products.