pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
Part-time Junior Support Compliance Officer (M/F)
- You will monitor the Customer due diligence system:
- By reviewing the daily automatic screening hits (PEPs, sanctions, news, …);
- By reviewing TA’s input (4 eyes principle) and follow-up;
- By monitoring Customers’ files (IDs, …).
- You will update and review the database on a regular basis and ensure necessary amendments;
- You will set-up the KYC client folders and keep them up-to-date according to the information/documentation received from the Compliance Officer or the Corporate Officer in charge of the client;
- You will compile the CSSF publications, do the follow-up and dispatch them to the Partners and the
Directors on a need to know basis;
- You will deal with other administrative tasks upon request of the Compliance Officer.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance or Legal;
- You are fluent in English and French (any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and are eager to learn;
- You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are a genuine team player.
Please note that an extract of your criminal record will be requested.