pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
Manager Corporate Services (M/F)
- You will be responsible for managing the relationship and service delivery for a portfolio of clients (Luxembourg investment funds, Soparfi’s, other Luxembourg legal structures) while being supported by more junior team members;
- You will be in charge of all company secretarial and corporate governance services as well as the administrative support for your clients while performing and supervising all day-to-day duties linked to the general administration of the Luxembourg entities;
- You will be in charge of the organization/preparation of board and shareholders meetings and attend them where required;
- You will arrange for and supervise incorporations, corporate/fund lifecycles and liquidations as well as the creation/update of shareholders’ and other registers, bank account openings, etc;
- You will act as key contact for your clients and will coordinate external parties as the case may be (notaries, legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, banks, etc);
- You will be involved in client related projects and support the management in the implementation of new projects & pitches;
- You will assist in managing & coaching a dedicated team of professionals and review the work of more junior team members;
- You will coordinate and liaise effectively with the other departments (accounting, compliance, tax, TA, etc) to ensure a high service quality for your clients.
- You are graduated in law or equivalent and have 5-7 years relevant professional experience in a similar position;
- You have several years of experience in working with CSSF regulated fund and Soparfi structures – experience with regulated Real Estate/Private Equity structures will be an asset;
- You are familiar with the Luxembourg law on commercial companies as well as regulated and unregulated structures, knowledge of the AIFM Directive would be of advantage;
- You are fluent in English and French, German or any other language will be considered an asset;
- You have proficient knowledge of MS Office;
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and are eager to learn;
- You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are a genuine team player.