pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
ASSISTANT MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES (M/F)
- You will be involved in all aspects of the corporate secretarial administration of Luxembourg regulated and unregulated structures;
- You will be responsible for managing the relationship and service delivery for a portfolio of clients while being supported by more junior team members;
- You will be in charge of all company secretarial and corporate governance services as well as the administrative support for your clients while performing and supervising day-to-day duties linked to the general administration;
- You will arrange for and supervise incorporations or liquidations, as well as any transactions and corporate events throughout the life cycle of the entities;
- You will act as key contact for your clients and will coordinate with external parties (notaries, legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, banks, public authorities, AIFMs, CSSF, etc.);
- You will be involved in client related projects and support the management in the implementation of new projects;
- You will manage and coach a dedicated team of professionals and review the work of more junior team members.
- You are graduated in law or equivalent and have a minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in working with regulated and unregulated Real Estate/Private Equity structures;
- You are familiar with Luxembourg corporate laws and regulations as well as with the CSSF regulations, and in particular with the AIFM Directive;
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written form), German or any other language will be considered an asset;
- You have proficient knowledge of MS Office software;
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and are eager to learn;
- You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are a genuine team player.