pandomus is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pandomus is looking to recruit a:
- Under the supervision of the manager in charge, you will assist in all aspects of the accounting and administration of Luxembourgish companies;
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting tasks;
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts or ad-hoc reports.
- You successfully completed your Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar;
- You ideally gained a first experience in accounting and have some knowledge of in Luxembourg generally accepted accounting principles; experience with Real Estate/Private Equity structures would be an asset;
- You are fluent in English and German; French or other languages are considered an advantage;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Outlook; first experience with accounting software would be an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and a talent for figures;
- You have a keen perception, excellent communication skills and are eager to learn;
- You are a real team player.